I had a revelation.

First off I don't really care for this rolling wall of votes idea. Since we're all voting for the same person it makes it easy for the werewolves to hide among our ranks. And even if we were to point at a werewolf the very nature of this game makes lying to us easy. But since we're already pretty deep in it we may as well keep the ball rolling and get as many reads as we can for now until we break this up and have all of us actually start trying to find werewolves Tomorrow.

And in regards to keeping it rolling, something else I noticed. This works best if it goes as fast as possible, since the days are so short and the information is so valuable for a villager win. Not to mention fast rolls means scum have less time to make up a lie. Both Grue Bait and now bladescape are trying to slow it down by demanding more votes until they claim. No, we cannot allow this to happen any longer.

I say if we get too close to the deadline without bladescape's answer, we lynch him. Since I don't trust the Hangman to pick targets for us anymore.