Quote Originally Posted by usourselves&we View Post
Elemental. We got nothing clever to say there.

RuneboundShade think of roles that would be useless if known. A known wolf is not useless as it can give misinformation in a myriad of ways. The King and Marauder (if you subscribe to our way of thinking) are dead the spot of seer is slowly dwindling, but a known seer is not useless unless it is an unknown fool or known to the wolves on night one. There is another role but we will not directly say it, but it is completely useless if known by all.

We think we know what you are saying there Gnomish, in regards to your role and as well the method you propose.

But with C'nor having said something already and not entirely giving off a feel of wolfishness, we are going to move on to. . . Bookboy, has he said anything?
With regards to listing roles, that won't be too useful, mostly because there are a lot of hidden roles (I saw someone say that Medieval I had no players without some kind of power.

My role, for one, is potentially very powerful, but at the same time potentially very useless. And a known role would really be helpful to me.

Also, C'nor, there are a few other options: Rogue could have been voided (not sure if it's been claimed), or some other similar idea (given what appears to be several roles with semi-random/unknown abilities)

Can someone not taking big tests this week compile a list of claims? That would make it a lot easier to figure out who still needs to be pressured/who is claiming the same role.