Quote Originally Posted by Acanous View Post
To be fair, Tynd, Frog God Games is a 3rd party publisher, and not a very big one. Palladium is still bigger, and we all know THEY'd need a kickstarter to get back in the game.

...I'd buy the modual if I had the cash. Really, I want to win some kind of lottery and gnab all the "Our team will pay you a house call" rewards. All of them. At the same time. I'd have my own convention. It'd be awesome.

One can dream...
Ah, I'd glanced over it briefly after following the link from the pathfinder site and thought it was a pazio thing. I agree, third party is very different.

In other cynicism, the 15k kickstarter for the zombie prep iphone game seems...excessive. It shouldn't cost 15k to make a game for iphone only, especially when your game is merely a glorified inventory system. Plus, rewards don't include the actual game until $10. $10 for a very specific inventory system with zombie graphics is...probably a bit much. I'm not surprised it's failing to meet it's goals.

It *could* be a very successful idea, if done in a different fashion(such as web page/multiplatform to actually get customers), but right now, it looks like a ball of fail.