As He watches his comrades change into their armors, his current thoughts are put aside. All He knows, all He will ever know, standing before him. A slight smile runs across his face, momentarily.

As He turns his head back towards his armor, the sensation is lost, the dark void returns. He picks up his helmet.
Staring deep into the face of the helmet, his mind is quelled.

"I still can't believe it."
But what he was really thinking, was that he didn't want to believe it.

Ever since Reach, a dark void has grown where his heart used to be, a deep loathing sensation overwhelms him whenever eyes are upon the enemy.

He closes his eyes, and gears up. He never liked to watch his own transition, but instead feel it.

As the last few clicks are made, his peace settles, the sound of the armor powering up always made him feel superior to his human body.
As the last system checks finished, He was no longer his former self, He was now Hindrance.
Catch wasted no time, she immediately greeted him through a personal comm.
"So what are we killing this time? Or are we doing another covert?"

"Not sure yet. If we get into a jam and have to run, make sure you warn me before making me take another suicide jump..."
snapped Hindrance.

"But then it wouldn't be fun..." answered Catch, in a sly yet soothing voice.

Hindrance exhaled, glad to be back in his suit, he curled his hands into fists, admiring the metal he now wore.

Talking now to the other Spartans he added his thoughts.
"Dropping in seems to be the popular choice, either way, it's the wait that I enjoy. Seconds of thought, before the action starts."

Hindrance picks up his DMR with his right hand, hanging down, now looking at the barrel, wondering if he should check it.

"Take the risk."
joked Catch, somehow reading his mind.

Hindrance directed his attention toward the weapon, before turning to Argyle to ask,
"Remember when we split off into two groups a while back, and we somehow ended up switching DMR's? I forgot to ask, just how did you get blood on the inside of my barrel?"