Euo, I'm not sure if you noticed but if you look on the thread list, I did decide to make a lumped thread with a bunch of webtoons on it. It's a fact that most webcomic threads die out, so a webtoon list is likely the best bet and if one got some replies maybe a dedicated thread from that. In any case, Geomancer seems to like it even if no one else is interested, so it's all good.

---

Well, well, looks like someone announced the latest ToG translation before I did for the first time. That's... actually encouraging. Means that this thread might be self-sustaining, with or without my posts. It was my goal, after all, make this an ongoing thread.

As for the story. When I first looked at that last panel of Viole. I had assumed that he had gotten the chip at the last second. However, after reading some other reader reactions over at Bototo, it seems I was mistaken and he's actively attacking Love now.

I was pretty surprised that what Viole is doing was an actual known Slayer initiation task. I still believe that Viole is doing this because he honestly wants to be alone but it's possible that this is indeed a requirement that FUG forced him to accept. Interesting.

I'm also a bit taken aback by that smile Lurker gave at the end of this chapter too. I mean, I'm sure he's tougher then he's been portrayed as being but why would he go after RapDevil in the first place? Also, we have the word of the author that all the clues needed to figure out who killed RapDevil are there to be found. So, um, we got Lurker's smile and... what?