Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post

Kate sways back and forth a bit.

"Let me think."

She brings her hand up toward her mouth, pressing one knuckle of her hand into her lips similarly to the way that the classic sculpture "The Thinker" has his hand pressed against his lip. From there, a bit of pixie dust charged to be a kiss on her lips and maybe touching her knuckle with the tip of her tongue should be enough to remove the effect.

If successful, Kate will smile and ask, "Alright, Minty, how did you get so much pixie dust? It doesn't store, we both know that."
Clearing

Despite Kate having a beak rather than lips at the moment, the trick works just fine, leaving Mintbalm puzzled as to how Kate managed to get out of it without even asking her. The pixie blinks a few times, stunned, and then a moment later she's rationalized it as Kate being awesome and she moves onto her explanation.

Which begins with a sly grin and a wagged finger, "You mean you didn't figure that out? It was one of the first things I learned from watching people, even though none of the other pixies caught on. I learned how to multiply!" Mintbalm opens up a set of portals with one hand and a quick motion, the other stuffing a small amount of pixie dust through. It comes out the other end shooting straight up into the air like a firehose full of glittering sand, colouring the air a vibrant pink before dissipating. Between Kate and Mintbalm there now lies a pink haze in the shape of a cherry tree, rooted to the ground and standing over twenty feet high.

This could be bad for Kate's continued sanity, although Mintbalm doesn't seem inclined to continue on with the dust fight. She just wanted to show off to a friend.

If she notices Kate is a bit shorter than before, she doesn't mention it. Probably thinks her eyes are playing tricks on her.