So... no one is watching anime anymore around here?

Anyway, updates on what I'm enjoying right now.

I just found out that Ozma is only six episodes. Huh, that surprised me. I guess I'll pick that up and watch it to the end.

Lupin is still entertaining and full of boobs, though it became less trippy after a while. What a shame.

And I'm starting to watch Nerima Daikon Brothers. Why I never watched this from a long time ago I never know. The episode premises are kinda repetitive, but it's a frickin anime musical by nabeshin where they break into song every odd minutes and have the afro director lending them weapons at every episodes.

The Drifter manga is also awesome, and I also wonder why I never read it from a long time ago.

And I wonder why I or nobody never linked it here before, but Crimsons is pretty awesome and everyone should give it a try.

http://mangafox.me/manga/crimsons_akai_koukaishatachi/

DO YOU LIKE FISH? DO YOU LIKE HOT BLOODED MAIN CHARACTERS? DO YOU LIKE RANDOMLY PLACED CANADIANS? THEN YOU'LL [cuss word]ING LOVE CRIMSONS[!!!]

(Brackets indicate text that was changed from original summary. Cuss word only available on original site. Colon was replaced by three exclamation points because that kind of colon isn't funny.)
On a downer note, I still haven't found a manga rental nearby my new housing (I moved town a few months back), which is really sad. I missed hundreds of published mangas that's can't be found in the internet, sigh.