View Single Post

Thread: The Minds of Almantha

1. - Top - End - #71
    Troll in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: The Minds of Almantha

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjadeadbeard View Post
    This is a really unique take on the "Nature Folk" stereotype Elves sometimes fill. I really love how this works. Although I would like to see a mention of flammability (plant people + fire = no bueno). It's the sadistic part of me.
    I'll add an edit, once I figure out whether to treat it like organic burns, burn scars on trees, or whether something else occurs to me. And that would be something that they would keep in mind.

EDIT: done. Them simply growing bark didn't seem to cut it, so I decided to add a type of armor/shielding that will be only available in Dekon's forest. I might add something about bark naturally growing to cover wounds (as their answer to scar tissue), but if/when I add that, it will be in the morning.
    Last edited by Landis963; 2012-05-17 at 10:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap Dynamic View Post
    I want to create a world that is full of possibility, and one of the best ways to handle it is by creating a bunch of stories that haven't yet been finished.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Wolf_c View Post
    At this point, however, I'm thinking way too hard about the practical problems of running a battle royale school for Russian assassins, so I think I'll leave it there.
    In my posts, smilies generally correspond to my expression at the time. As an example, means "huh?" and "Hmm..". Also, "Landis" is fine.