Thanks for the feed back, I've been a bit stressed and out of inspiration lately.

As for the reverie drinker I am taking out the lucid dreaming stuff, and the onieromancy, I think it adds to much complexity.

I added to more iterations of the nightmare curse ability, dark nightmare curse that forfeits the effect of a normal hexblade curse to apply a curse (from bestow curse) that should give some more options, and nightmare spell, it casts any spell stolen (or a spell known of the same level or lower) at the target that is being cursed. Since the reverie drinker was unable to get to spellthief 20 that made some sense.

I am also simplifying the eerie state a little, so it's keyed to charisma and reverie drinker level.

And once I figure how to turn dreams into drugs, and perhaps an appropriate cost for it, I will finish the benefits of drinking dream. Right now I am thinking about wisdom damage a penalty to saves against dream spells/effects and a temporary alchemical bonus to CHA based skill checks (that's for everyone). The reverie drinker is going to get more bonus from that, depending on level. Probably the effects of Jack of all trades, bardic knack and one skill mastery on any skill that he doesn't have any rank but does allow checks untrained.

Regarding the dream warrior, the concept is pretty cool, I like those feats, a few coppers.

Insightful strike: you might want him to be able to use it once per encounter, not once per combat. It's a nitpicky difference.

And can the rude awakening crit? Maybe rude awakening and sleepwalking should end combat focus, otherwise one can use sleepwalking every round, for ever. What is an attack against him? Will interpretations of it lead to Iron Heart Surge shenanigans? Can he deflect AoE attacks with it, even if he is totally covered by it?