Ooohhh, shiny...

Haste is getting a lot of votes, [Glimbur, Biffoniacus, dspeyer, ericgrau] I will seriously consider it.

Quote Originally Posted by Biffoniacus_Furiou View Post

I'd highly recommend the Fractional BAB variant detailed in UA p73 for this character.
Already there, solid lead.

Consider retraining your second Monk level to Enlightened Fist, ... That would put your character at Monk 1/ Wizard 4/ Enlightened Fist 1, .... grab Abjurant Champion asap. Also consider dipping two levels of Paragnostic Apostle (CC) for Mind Over Matter and Spatial Awareness.
Nice guided research, thanks! I may be checking with my DM about retraining. Paragnostic Apostle really catches the eye....

Your 3rd level spells should probably be Stinking Cloud or Haste, plus a divination spell such as Unluck (SpC). If you get Enlightened Fist you should probably pick a strong melee touch spell such as Shivering Touch from Frostburn (it's too strong as printed, suggest a Fort save for half damage) or Vampiric Touch. Get a Lesser Rod of Maximize to use with either of those, and a few Lesser Rods of Extend for your buffs and crowd controls.
Sounds like retraining to drop Extend if I can get the lesser rod....

More later, thanks so far!