View Single Post

Thread: Waiting For Rain IC: Spring Slowly Comes

1. - Top - End - #599
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Waiting For Rain IC: Spring Slowly Comes

The holographic medical display arranged itself in soft blue light. It produced a 3D cross-section of the Dragoness' anatomy right down to the bones. A popup tutorial box explained some basic features and arranged some sliders - pulling on them would strip layers of muscle away, or reduce the image to bones or blood vessels. It didn't look nearly as complex as it had last night.

> Current Medical Issues:
    > Influenza virus <strain unknown>
    > Gunshot damage to lower abdomen
    > Chronic bone deformities
    > Unknown organs

Indicating either option would bring up an arrangement of suggested treatments. It avoided using complicated terminology, like a doctor giving advice to a patient rather than a tool for a doctor performing surgery.

A fair bit of Vorel's anatomy, including the shape of her legs, claws, wings and skull the machine was having a bit of an issue with, suggesting that the patient should be very, very dead if that had happened to her.

"Yeah, we keep most of the high end stuff in house until Rio orders a rollout." Vorel said, "My phone had all the apps and settings unlocked, including the stuff I never thought I'd use, like medical and bomb disposal."
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2012-05-20 at 08:06 AM.