Quote Originally Posted by SecondRevan View Post
Repost from last thread

I'd like to request an avatar of one of my character, Kassander, to go in my signature. Whoever does it will of course get recognition in my sig

Equipment: Black Plate including helmet, that should look practical, but also show off the power of Kassander. Maybe some runes on it to show that it is powerfully enchanted. He also uses a greatsword, which should look even more powerful than the armour. Should look very heavily enchanted.
Distinguishing Features: Despite being human, Kassander is Large, not Medium, so if that could be shown easily I would love it. He also has black dragon wings
Race: Human... sort of. Since one of Kassander's classes is the evolutionist homebrew, he has improved to the point where he is the perfect example of a humanoid.
Class: Blackguard//Evolutionist. Both homebrew, but the Blackguard is just an evil paladin variant and Evolutionist gives Kassander all the stranger aspects of the character
Pose: Preferably something that shows off his power, and how he is is a warlord of a large army. I was thinking of having him sitting on a makeshift throne, but that might be hard to do with the wings, especially as I want the sword in the picture. Just make him look powerful both physically and through authority
Reposting after 48 hours. I'm pretty sure I'm not breaking the rules with this, as the first repost was just because it was a new thread