View Single Post

Thread: The Orb Of Fire IC Thread

1. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The Orb Of Fire IC Thread

"I concur. I certainly don't want anyone to charge in blindly. Though...if you wish, you might chance speaking to the ranger for more information. If you can get him to talk. I'm afraid he's..seen some disturbing things recently. When he isn't drunk he's an incoherent wreck. A shame. He was the most able retiree we had.

Iron? No. They seem content with using their fists and feet. Although between your knowledge and the map, we might soon know."
    As if on cue, the dwarf woman comes back and hands off a map to Jeth. It has a few circled points on it, a few with question marks, and tiny annotations where the scout apparently either saw giants or stickmen. Most of the circles points are around a valley marked 'lifeless', which is at the feet of Bulwadarr.
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-05-22 at 11:10 PM.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left