1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Badges and Bullets: A Werewolf Game (Day 5)

Welcome to Badges and Bullets: A Werewolf Game!
    A swingers era game of deceit and trickery!

A song plays over the radio.
    Because I take every chance to plug this song I can :P
    A war goes on the city streets. You live it every day. You see the way the gangs fight for control and you see how the cops are in the criminal kingpins' pockets. But not you. You're a detective. You keep your spats clean and you'll make sure this city is clean too.

The nights are filled with violence, thugs gunning down cops in their homes and the citizens are losing patience. But today you're going to find the proof you need. You grab your gun and drive to the jazz club the mafia lords call home, but leave your badge. Today you'll be undercover. Today there will be vengeance.

Rules
    Spoiler
    Show
    Gnomish Wanderer and usourselves&we are the Moderators and make all final callings.

This is a double-wolf team game, with masons and all players having power-roles. Expect things to be a little crazy.

Votes are counted in Red. It's not required to mark out your previous votes but it would be appreciated.

The Game will start with Night 0, allowing the scry roles an extra early scry.

PM's are alright as long as myself or usourselves&we are included in the recipients. All QT and PM information from the Mods must be paraphrased, no copying.

Day Phase lasts for 72 hours and Night Phase lasts for 48 hours.

The Day Lynch requires at least one third (1/3) of the votes. In an event of a tie in the number of votes, neither player gets lynched.

Night Actions will be resolved in the order of Bane, Effect, Scry, then Kill.

Roles are NOT revealed upon death.

Banes will not be publicized and you won't find out whether the wolves killed their target or if some of the special roles used their powers. If all targets are baned you'll simply get "No one was Killed."

Scry Targets can be chosen from anyone, living or dead. Fools get the direct reverse of the right answer, and multiple fools get consistent answers.

Discussion is strongly recommended in this game. You will be auto-lynched for going two (2) Day Phases without posting.
    Roles
    Spoiler
    Show
    Not All the Roles are listed, but nothing is withheld that will prevent you from winning.
    Town Roles
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Undercover: A plain-clothes agent looking to build a case on the Kingpins. But no one at the station seems to recognize him. Can scry a role each night, but doesn't know if he's sane or just pretending to be a real undercover agent
    The Bouncer: Works for the jazz club owners and hates the mafia gangs. Can protect a player from a nightkill
    The Rookies: A group of cops who were friends in the academy. Each night they can either stake out someone's house together and learn an alignment or scope out a house and protect someone from night-kills.
    The Jazz Singer: This woman's husband was murdered by a mafia gang and she's looking for revenge. Gets a Night Kill every night.
    The Reporter: Can smear someone in the articles she writes each night, taking away their vote on the next day
    Werewolf Roles
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Boss: One of the two criminal Kingpins fighting to control this town. Can double his vote during the day. Has a 25% chance to scry as Town
    The Brains: Works to find the cops, can scry a role every night
    The Muscle: Can protect one of the wolves from a night-kill
    Players
    Spoiler
    Show
    {table]#|Player|Killed
    1|Penguinator|Frozen
    2|Ramsus|Mummified
    3|Vesth|Vexed
    4|Internet Flea|Shampoo'd
    5|The Grimmace|Scowled
    6|Grue Bait|Chummed
    7|Elemental|Unsummoned
    8|Ur-Quan|Squished
    9|chaos_redefined|Organized
    10|bladescape|Dulled
    11|RuneboundShade|Illuminated
    12|Matthias2207|Lynched
    13|Tom the Mime|Boxed
    14|JollyChris|Saddened
    15|BishFish|Fried
    16|TBFProgrammer|Decoded
    17|Calar|Smited
    18|Zar Peter|Sighted[/table]
    Notes: With two Werewolf teams and several other roles that can kill at night, this is a potentially very deadly game and probably quick too. I took inspirations from Ur-Quan's and Penguinator's Medieval series, so thanks for that. I hope you have fun!

Recruitment Closed, Roles Assigned!
    Last edited by Gnomish Wanderer; 2012-07-01 at 10:27 PM.
    Gnomish Decker by me! You can find more of my work here!!! Also, my Tumblr, if you're into that
    Spoiler
    Show
    You fell for my firewall, chummer
    The data highways are infinite and I've info left to tread