For Mordiun ONLY
Spoiler
Show
Mordiun put a coin near the north statue and goes down the north stairs. He arrives into a room that is 45 by 25. A flickering, starry light clings to the statue of a woman in the center of this chamber. The rubble of broken statuary, burned scriptures and smashed holy vessels is pilled about the central statue and elsewhere throughout the chamber. Five doors allow egress into the area, in addition of the stairs.
However, before Mordiun can make sense of this room, he realizes but too late that he is not alone in the room. Two shadow guards appear and unleash their arrows on the dwarf. However their aim is poor and both arrows miss their mark by a lot.

OOC
Spoiler
Show
If Mordiun engages them, I will need an init roll

Map
Spoiler
Show
Map tonight

For the Rest of the Party

In the meantime, Ryxikor yells at the others to see if they want to follow the dwarf or not. He is still confused how this group works.

Savin is still trying to understand why the room is spinning around him.

Maesyn realizes that this group is not much of a group. He wonders if he could use the scrolls and potions Ryxikor found to cure Savin from his drunkenness. He is also aware that he has zero hard evidence of any wrong doing in the Temple and their action could be seen as breaking and entering and murdering. He asks Marlae to watch over Fembrys and Kevrin (who is still in his quarters drinking).

Zarien approaches the Lathander cleric and whispers “Listen lady, as soon as these guys are down, how about we use some of the cots in the room. I could definitively use some relaxation to release my stress.” He gives the most obnoxious smile one can give. Marlae’s jaws drops and her only answer is a to slap the wizard.
Shocked, the wizard looks at her before replying :I guess it is a may be.