1. - Top - End - #59
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Tower of God: an Infinite Canvas comic from Korea

I especially liked the little author's note at the bottom telling the readers to not be mad at him cause he was away at military training camp and when he got back, Love had already attacked Viole. Heh.

SIU also spent a lot of time explaining Love's fastball Shinsoo technique. I can only assume it's so that Viole can steal it for the next pitch. We all know that Viole can copy a power after only seeing it once, that's how he learned Freezing after all, this is a great opportunity to see him do it again.

I was a bit confused on the "while using two rooms" comment. I think that means that Viole can use 3 separate rooms of Shinso. Two to block and 1 to freeze. There is a good chance he's still holding back though.

Also, I would be greatly surprised if that can of liquid worked as advertised. If it's so great those two chuckleheads can drink it themselves.

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I've decided that Viole is a more interesting character then Baam was. Of course, I also think the Baam time was critical for this though. If Viole had been a new character, then I don't think I would have been as interested but with the background, we have a solid understanding of him so we don't really need to read his thoughts like we do for the others so he can get away with rarely talking.
    Last edited by tomaO2; 2012-05-25 at 12:56 PM.