View Single Post

Thread: Random Adventures IC (D&D 3.5)

1. - Top - End - #6
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Random Adventures IC (D&D 3.5)

A man stately strides down the gangplank onto the dock. Like a ravenous dog, his eyes dart about devouring the busy scene. His nose greedily samples the air, starved for some sensation other than brine and fetid sweat. As he comes upon the deck, his condition is immaculate. A neatly trimmed beard, black as midnight, surrounds his mouth and chin. His smooth black clothes hang tightly on his slim frame. His boots sharply strike the sun bleached wood as he approaches the spectacled man. He gracefully grasp the proffered cloth and captures the few stray drops that had formed on his brow.

"Thank you Fanter. " He steals a moment to neatly fold the cloth into a square before placing it back upon the shield, "I'm sure an establishment in the area must cater to travelers seeking reprieve from the potent swill these sailors seem to favor. A fine bottle of wine and perhaps a small meal sounds marvelous, Fanter. Though I have not an idea as to where one could be found."
    Last edited by Jungian; 2012-05-26 at 10:59 AM.
    Character Sheets

The week of June 17, my time to post will be reduced. Expect for posting to return to full capacity by June 24.