Ch 14 final
Spoiler
Show

fang assassins out of Lycia.

Wonderful I can't even take him out in good conscience if he's being brainwashed.

The rumors... I've heard that...

I apologize completely.

Yet...

Please grant me that honor.

I'm not so sure, I really hope he's alive, so we can question him.

Right?

Characters that speak in this update
Spoiler
Show

Illven
Hector
Oswin

My thought on this chapter
Spoiler
Show

Well this chapter could of gone worse. The two scare points were right before recruiting Erk, and seeing Erik able to crit Oswin. It was nice the Myrmdion sat in the upper left corner and let me grind supports though. Also two more supports. HectorxEliwood. And a one that was voted for MatthewxGuy.

Serra's first level up was bad. But I'll admit the magic gain was nice. Serra's second level up is crap though. At least I have a back-up healer.

Rebecca's first level up was good. The extra strength is appreciated, and the luck gets her out of critted by random mooks range. Her second level up was also nice. Extra Skill and Speed is nice. Rebecca's last level up was bad. But I'm willing to overlook that. Since she's above level 5 evaluation time. Rebecca has below average Speed, Luck, Def, and Res, However she has above average Hp, and Strength. Since she's an Archer. Defense and Resistance don't matter as much. She's got my bow spot over Wil, and maybe even over Rath,

Matthew's level up was crap. The only bright side is that he is out of mook crit range.

Oswin's first level up was okay. The extra strength is appreciated. And the extra resistance will help against mages. Oswin's second level up was okay. More strength and a nice surprise of Speed. Since Oswin is above level 10 I will evaluate him. He has below average Hp, Luck, and Def. But above average Strength. Since he has gained nothing but decent level ups, the below average is more of a rounding issue.

Erk's level up was nice. That will help him get back onto the team, instead of me replacing him with Priscilla or Pent without a moments thought.

Priscilla's level up was okay. Certainly better then Serra's.

Lowen's level up was bad. Typical Lowen level up, but I'd have preferred seeing more Strength and Speed.

New characters
Spoiler
Show

Priscilla is my mounted healer, and my only other staff option until the magic users start promoting. However she is not bad. Her extra movement is a huge edge, and she has nice growths. Priscilla caps Skill at 24 at level 18 on average. And caps luck at level 20 on average. She could go on the main team since my other healing option is Serra. And Serra's level ups have been sucking.