View Single Post

Thread: [Nexus] Inside 44

1. - Top - End - #1233
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Inside 44

Quote Originally Posted by Rotting Baron View Post
    "Yeah, you should go back later and get your fancy clothes," Cass says. Despite the slight joke, she still isn't smiling about much. She is glad she doesn't have to deal with a tailor, though. "Me, I've got all I need for right now." She pats the spot where here extra clips are, though it's hard to see with her lined coat over the bandolier. "Where we headed next?"
    Kaalia was a bit irked that they wouldn't be able to clothes shop, and, although she wanted to continue with what she thought was an excellent tour, couldn't think of anything else she needed or wanted. "You know, we should probably-"

Quote Originally Posted by Terumitsu View Post

"Ladies! Gentlemen! Sprites, pixies, shapeshifters, and spellshapers! Orcs, Ogres, Orkz, and man with crabs in his mouth...? *Ahem* Have you found yourself or a loved one suffering from ills lately? How about you adventurers out there? Find yourself in need of a good salve after a pitched battle? Or maybe you just an extra edge? Well simply step in line for I've got the mixtures for your malady, the brew for your bruises, and the elixir to ease you on top."
    "-check out what's going on over there!" she exclaimed, pointing excitedly at the strange cat creature that just belched fire. Kaalia had never seen such a... woman, the assumed, plus a fellow craftsman to boot. Unless Cass stops her she'll march straight over to the Catmander's blanket.

"Well hiya!" she greets, smiling broadly. "What are these marvelous wares you promised?"
    Last edited by Forever Curious; 2012-05-27 at 10:48 PM.
    Kaalia Verk avatar by Rauthiss.