Quote Originally Posted by MageSparrowhawk View Post
Random thought time!

heh...that also means the solidity of a material is inherently divorced from what the material actually is. That means you could have solid water without it being ice.

How would you get ice? Is temperature a quality, and if so, would states of matter relate to it at all?

Would food be a characteristic of an object, or would it just have an inherent quantity of 4th that could be extracted for nourishment?

Could energy be given structure? Soo...could you make energy shields or a beam-saber?
1. I do have a temperature-energy. Make of that what you will.

2. There's been prior reference to "Foodness" and "Foodification". Mostly from other followers of this thread though, not me.

3. Interessssting...

Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
Hold up - do "-ness"s interact with energies? And if so, how? Would I, for example, be able to use energies to extract the "swordness" out of my enemy's weapon, rendering it useless? Would I be able to remove "gasness" from the air above my foe's head, crushing him with solid air?
"-Ness"s are separate from energies, yet still related. "-Ness"s are made from a combination of different energies. Removal and movement of a "-Ness" maaaay be possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Domriso View Post
Want. Want want want want want. This is exactly the kind of game I would love to play in/run. Though I've never been much of a good PbP player, I would lovingly extend my services to be an editor/idea bouncer. I do so love to think of things that are not intrinsically understandable.
Ah, Domriso! Welcome to Fourthland! It's always nice to know that I've brought in another follower of the absolutely insane!

I'm actually somewhat surprised by the number of people this game's premise appeals to.