"Yeah, see it's that what concerns me. The whole, 'You'll get her back in a night or two,' thing. Why would you want to keep her for that long, anyway? There's no way you can feed reliably on a person for more than one night before you need to let them regenerate, so why keep her for longer? And I know your hypnotism thing doesn't take long." Leon casually puts his hands into his back pockets, gripping his knife in his right hand. He's just waiting for Christian's signal. "And is that really all we are to you? Cattle? Then, as Matt said, why the secrecy? We don't hide the slaughterhouse from the cows. If you're really so much better than us, so far above us, evolutionarily, that we are nothing more than cattle to you, why should you hide? Why not just go out into the night, hunting and feeding with abandon? There's not much we can do to stop you. Unless... Unless you're afraid of us. That's it, isn't it? You're afraid of us. You want us to think that you're so far above us, that you can do whatever you want to us with impunity. But you know you're wrong. Deep down, in your cold, unbeating heart, you know that we're a threat. Sure, you're a predator, and the lion doesn't fear the single gazelle. But what about a bunch of gazelles? What if the gazelles decided they didn't want to be eaten anymore? I get the feeling there aren't very many of your kind. We humans must outnumber you vastly. That's why you hide in the shadows, that's why you prey on drunks at nightclubs. Because they're easy prey. You tell us to be afraid of you, tell us we can't hope to hurt you, but I know your secret. You're afraid of us, of what we might tell people. ...Of the people who'll believe us. That's why you took Vishaka hostage, that's why you lured us out here. You don't want any witnesses, because you're afraid of the retribution that's coming for you. Oh yes, coming. Believe me, you may take us out as threats, but you'll never get all of the Hunters. We're out there, and we're not the prey anymore."