View Single Post

Thread: Meta WW

1. - Top - End - #764
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Meta WW

Sapo, you have a QT for a reason and you could have just asked. Also, your attitude as if you get to dictate to me how my own game functions is really aggravating. You were in fact already warned a few times to stop acting this way, that's why you're receiving (an incredibly minor) punishment. Narrator =/= lawyer. You can't expect the wording of any game, especially not one this complicated, to be perfect. The intention of how the rules are meant to work was clear to everyone besides yourself and those who didn't find them clear/looking for loopholes were at least polite enough to ask. You're in fact the only person I've seen when confronted with a narrator making a statement decided that what their next move should be is to argue with the decision and make demands of what they should do. I'm seriously barely restraining myself from just kicking you out of the game but, this place is generally such a nice and non-hostile environment I wouldn't want to start any such behavior. Please, please just stop acting this way. I'm not very inclined to have to ask you again.

(Oh, and don't even try a line like "I was just doing it to force you to make the rules more clear" because, again, you have a QT and could have just pointed such out and made suggestions. That is not what you chose to do.)
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2012-05-31 at 11:38 PM.