View Single Post

Thread: Meta WW

1. - Top - End - #780
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Meta WW

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    Er, I have no idea what your first comment even means and as for your second, I specifically said I wasn't opening up a political discussion. Just leaving the link there. You can ignore it or not. You're not obligated to inform me (and not suggested to either) one way or the other.

Edit: Seriously, I suggest you remove your comment as it's pretty much explicitly against forum rules as I pointed out.

Edit 2: And I'm just ignoring your earlier comment about narrator bias because I don't care about your opinion. Note: This is totally not in any way I assure you a subtle response to your political opinion.

Edit 3: I care about everyone else's opinions though. Don't worry, I still love you guys.
    Zeb is not saying that he agrees with you; he's saying that I shouldn't bring people who aren't in the game into this. I haven't talked about your politics. I was saying that your argument of "oh these people agree with me" is meaningless.
    It is against no forum rules. Go ahead and report it and see nothing happen.
    Not caring about my opinions doesn't change any facts, and I wasn't saying anything about your politics.
    Continued evidence of favoritism. Would you like me to randomly punish you in my games when I felt annoyed? Heck, I could lynch you right now in Revival and there'd be nothing you could do about it.
    And I'm not going to take this to QTs because then you're free to flame me as much as you want like last time and I'll have none of it.
    Last edited by Saposhiente; 2012-06-01 at 11:12 AM.

Technical Admin of the Minecraft server. Whitelist is here; put your name there and post it in the thread.
    The overly long monstrosity that is my extended signature lies here.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Grue Bait View Post
    Good game, guys. Sapo, you are just too good for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
    And by the way, your puzzle was one of the most interesting ones I've solved in a while. Kudos.