View Single Post

Thread: Ponythread Learns to Draw! Together!

1. - Top - End - #907
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Ponythread Learns to Draw! Together!

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    Hmm, I think the shading looks better, although my one issue is that because the flame in the lantern is so small, its light seems to have a disproportionate effect on the highlights compared to the bright setting sun which is right at our eye level.
    Yeah, true, but I think it's good enough now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Mirrsen View Post
    Hm. I've hit a bit of a conundrum. On one hand, I should post the thing I made today as proof that I made it. On the other hand, what I've made today isn't something I should be posting, let along making. The options seem to be to either post it anyway, or quickly cook up something innocent-looking and post that.
    Ah, don't feel like you have to proove it that you made it. We'll believe you. You can post it whenever your series is done (whatever that is).

Or you can PM it to me. I wouldn't mind seeing :3

(speaking of, here's some more cherry pop)
    Arg! Ya got me, pardner!

edit: @Diego Havoc: I think the picture looks pretty good right now. You should probably submit it already, the deadline's practically here.
    Thanks! And yeah, I already decided this morning that I might as well send it.

EDIT:
    Oh, and I didn't get much drawing time today, some here are some scraps for day 153
    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Beacon of Chaos; 2012-06-01 at 01:38 PM.
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.