NOOOOOOOOOO.

I lost the page while I was filling out the survey and now it tells me I have already completed it...BAAAH

I finished it yesterday. I didn't run their module, but a quick pick-up game at a party. We had 5 players;

Older Gentleman who hadn't played since AD&D- Wizard
College Age who had played 3.X once, but it only once or twice, and quite some time ago.- Dward Cleric
3 younger students who play 3.X currently, but have never heard of "Optimization"
The rest

Notes: For the monsters, the buildup of AC isn't listed. So a "Touch" attack means I have to go through and find their armor bonus and shield bonus, and subtract that from the total AC. Or if they have Natural Armor, I have more math to do. I'd like it if they listed the buildup of the AC like they did in 3.5 monsters

The fighter...yeah. When he did hit, it was nice to have a bunch of damage, but the clerics were already stealing the show. When fighting 1hp monsters (4E "Minions"), the extra damage was worthless. Sure he auto-kills them, but so does the wizard, from a safe distance.
The wizard spammed magic missile from a distance, which wasn't a bad thing, but the consistent damage was nice. The Clerics ran out of healing(Yep, both clerics. I think it might've been a bad dice night). I think they need one bonus slot just for healing or something, since there isn't a minor healing spell.

The Slayer Theme. As a theme, I'm assuming other classes will be able to take it. So for people who get a really high ability mod, this theme is a must. When you remember it, it dominates.

The Dark Priest- Writhing Darkness needs to specify duration, or if it goes away when he isn't next to the alter, or if the "Worms" can be attacked and destroyed. It was doing serious damage when the whole party is good, and most of them are trying to run up and hit him in melee.
no AOO
*facepalm*
It didn't come up too much.
Advantage/Disadvantage: Has anyone done the math on this yet? How is it compared to a static bonus in increasing your chances of success? It felt...weird giving out the advantage a lot. Is it supposed to be a common thing? Or a special thing?

Other: It was fun. Took a little while for people to understand their sheets and figure out what they could do(30min). I would say it was easy to teach, however, my players got lost on the sheets. Having the AC and HP in the corner was nice, but it took them awhile to find it, maybe make it bigger?

The Older Gentleman gave me some feedback: Being able to cast minor spells is about the best change. "A Wizard finally feels like a wizard, not 'running out of magic'." I share the same opinion. The Wizard isn't any better than anyone else by using the cantrips, its just a magical way of doing less damage than the fighter. In the end, it isn't broken, and it adds flavor.
The College Aged one is apparently wanting to be a repeat customer, having enjoyed it, except for some disorganized interactiveness from other players. At one point one of the younger players left, so he took over both clerics, and discovered that he should spam radiant lance.

So, besides the group crashing the boat on Gilligan's Island, Melting their hand into the side of the boat while trying to repair it, trying to use a monkey to pry the wizard's arms out, building seeweed huts, and running into the forest fire, the group did really well. It was a good experience.