1. - Top - End - #143
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: A:TLAITP: Avatar: The Last Airbender Planning Thread 1

So here's my character.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Kiyoshi Koizumi

Nation: No affiliations. Travels.

Appearance: Kiyoshi is a short, thin boy around the age of 18. His pale skin and dark black hair make him look strange in a way, like he's spent to much time away from the light.

Personality: Kiyoshi always remains calm and collected, and very few people have seen him otherwise. Who knows what he's like if you can break through that outer shell?

Abilities: Kiyoshi is an assassin, a mercenary, etcetera. Anything that gets him pay. He is a master of disguise and speed, knowing how to lurk and strike from the shadows. He is proficient with his many, many knives and various explosives as well. He does not however have any bending abilities, so he has had to train extensively in combat against benders, yet he still chose not to learn chi-blocking, rather wanting to trust in his own abilities.

Backstory: Kiyoshi doesn't have the usual sad backstory of the assassin type character. His parents are still alive, and he is still on good terms with them, though he hasn't spoken to them in quite a while. He just got bored at him, so he left. He met many interesting people during his travels, who taught him many fascinating things, including most of his skills.

Can anyone tell me about some of the open plots?
    Last edited by Viera Champion; 2012-06-03 at 06:02 PM.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf