1. - Top - End - #421
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Relationship Woes and Advice 22: In Which Two Problems Prevent Each Others' Solut

Quote Originally Posted by Jukebox Hero View Post
    I realize that it is VERY uncool of me to do something like this, and usually, I wouldn't do anything like this. But...you see, Ellie has already dated 4 of my friends, and having exhausted one circle of friends of its relatively attractive members, has moved on to another...which just so happens to have me in it as well. I just need to remove the infection before it spreads.
    assuming we're talking about adults, I really don't see how you could succeed.. let's be honest..unless she'g to a bad case of the STDs, most men are willing to take the quest, if the reward is a girl with many levels in nookie. You could warn them in a "look..this is what happened to 4 of my friends already"..way but that's where it stops, because anything more than that might jeopardize your friendship with them. (unless she's very flexible and you have a large suitcase..in which case you can send her to me)
    also.. tell them that if it goes wrong, they owe you a beer down at the pub.
    at least you'll be drinking for free.
    Last edited by dehro; 2012-06-04 at 09:37 AM.
    All hail Smutmulch for crafting my avatar!
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    Cursed zombies are more realistic.
    Spoiler: siggatar and previous avatars.
    Show

the Badass Monkby Avi. Aktarus by Chd. Dehro by Wojiz