Quote Originally Posted by Xechon View Post
Muse. The DM is called a muse. Also, he has mentioned rules for creating your own energies, and probably ness's to go along with it, but unless you make it different using those rules, you're probably gonna run into the same shenanigans all over again.

And the boring logistics likely don't exist. What is a race? We don't have an energy for that.

Finally; Welknair's server is a role-playing one, so they are very likely not accepting others. Especially not from here, together I feel we'd break minecraft (and the universe).
SilverAge Server: They crack down on power gamers pretty hard, from what I can tell. Which is for the best.

Logistics: Yup. The what is an X? question has been asked several times. A race may have a different structure, but that doesn't mean they're different. It'd only be their aptitude to certain energies, or perhaps mental temperament (the emotion energy is still mine, peeps.)

World Creation: From what I could tell, most of the basics of the world, including any alternate gravity, is determined by the DM beforehand. You're thinking of Progressive Start. [Link hits my interpretation of it, and attempt to homebrew it to D20. We have little knowledge of how it works mechanically as of yet.]

Point of Order: Also, since we appear to be discussing several things at once, I just put the topic of each paragraph at its beginning. Dunno.