Uncertainty with what to do regarding the enemy temple's adept had long plagued Belcor. Killing the youth simply for what side he found himself on after the true temple, the original was destroyed seemed not only overly harsh but simply cruel. And neither of those were words, Belcor wanted used to describe his actions.

"Master of Autumn, this young one has kept his word, and as such we shall keep ours. He shall pass unharmed back to our temple, where our Masters, will decide if he may gain instruction in our ways. As for assaulting the temple, I fear it would end bleakly. Considering the high members of the original temple split apart into the two temples that now fight each other, it would be wise for us to assume that they would have Grandmasters on par with Grandmasters al-Surt, Sapier, and Sovornost. None of which I would personally wish to face in combat. The man we fought before tracking this adept was simply a Master of their temple, a man who should be of equal footing as ourselves, and yet I sadly remember him nearly killing the four of us at once. A battle against their entire temple and the four of us would be reckless and suicidal. However, my time spent with Grandmaster Sovernost and Sapier has raised a question with Me that our friend here can answer.

Belcor who so far had spoken purely to Four, now turns to the captured adept.
"How many Grandmasters and Master does your temple contain? I am to assume that the man we fought back there, was the Master of Noon, yes? How many more are there? And what do you know of Grandmaster Mesker. We know he is of your temple but what do you know of his skill or that of your temple's other Grandmasters?"

While he knew it was many questions, he assumed the adept would have time to answer them all. And Belcor would study what was said. With the group of Masters present, it should be easy for them to discern if the adept attempted to lie.