Quote Originally Posted by Yeshon View Post
Edgard

Edgard is on the battlements at this point, sword at the ready. The din of gnomish weapons drowning out all but shouted words. He was waiting now for the Barghests or the Ice-kin to attack. Looking over at the knight bringing the Ravenkin woman he shouts, "Jeremiah?! I told you to watch our western flan-" Then he notices the Ravenkin woman, he sighs, "And I suppose you're a god in disguise come to help us?" At this point... he wouldn't be suprised.
My apologies Edgard. This is... Well, I don't know her name or who she is. But she has come to aid us.
She claims to be able to use the divine power of Lord Belsheroth to heal and protect. And from what little I have seen, that is no exaggeration. Already, she has saved my life three times using this power.

Maela bowed her head in respect for Edgard, and then looked him directly in the eye.
Sir Edgard. I am Maela.
I am no god in disguise, merely a humble priestess. But my Lord Belsheroth has granted me great powers of protection. Though I may die in the attempt, I shall do my utmost to keep your men alive. Just tell me where you need my strength, and I will direct my efforts there.
Just be aware, I'm new to this, and the knowledge in my mind of this magic isn't in a mortal tongue. I'm not even sure what the enchantment I put on the wall does, just that it does it well.