Maesyn drinks the potion and suddenly looks in a much better shape. He gives one to Savin who does the same and regain some colors, but not as much as Maesyn. Marlae uses her remaining magic to heal the warrior.

Spoiler
Show
Maesyn: +12HP – Currently at 15/17
Maesyn: +11HP – Currently at 17/39

The three of them discuss what to do next. Do they wait for the return of the sun for Marlae to regain her divine magic? Do they keep pushing? What about Mordiun’s body?

Spoiler
Show
OOC: Remember that Ryxikor also found scrolls of healing that Marlae can use if needed

For Ryxikor ONLY

Spoiler
Show
Ryxikor picks up the mace that Fembrys used and inspects it. It looks like a regular mace. Nothing seems special about it.

The rogue does not wait for the other three to decide and instead goes back down the lower level of the temple. He positions himself silently on the second landing and tries to hide. He does not see the guards not the creature. However, the statue of the woman seems to be getting brighter and brighter. Ryxikor feels that the guards have not heard him nor spotted him.

For Mordiun ONLY

Spoiler
Show
I sense your hesitation. You are worried about insulting your gods and shaming your proud family. I understand. But this is the price to pay to cleanse this monstrosity, save the realms, save the Great Rift, save your village and save your sister. As one of my worshipper, I can take you from this plane and bring you back inside that tainted temple. It will take time but it will happens. Now given what has been done in that temple, I can only do that once. Are you sure you are ready for such a responsibility?The whole area around Mordiun gets really bright and Mordiun is wondering what is happening.

OOC: Process takes 10 minutes.