View Single Post

Thread: [Halo] Onyx Wind

1. - Top - End - #115
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: [Halo] Onyx Wind

"Tristan you silly...Guy's really, stay where you are unless you have to, you make it difficult."
    "Quite." [Colonial]”Apologies, it has been a while since this unit has had to speak to some low lying frontwater pukes. Tree of us want to talk, some others just wanted to crack, and harm. And don’t think there are just tree of us proud members of the UNSC.
    You all know he can speak colonial quite fluently, the mistakes he’s making must come from wanting to cover the amount of them there are. Probably while cursing Tristan. However, it is obvious he has gone to intimidation.
    "More are probably coming. I can’t see any."
    "Just as long as they are low on the heavy stuff, we’re fine. So do you want to talk Valen? Or are you going to leave us to the torture of the language Tristan is making Argyle pull?"
    ”Quiet you. But yes, seriously Tristan? Do you plan on being a sparten Body Shield? Honestly? Covering fire was provided.”
    Last edited by Erik Vale; 2012-06-09 at 12:35 AM.
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Hunter's Recruitment
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
    Saying no to a Sun's Hunter is as close as it gets to an invitation to have your place destroyed by them)\
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedhin View Post
    In other words, be nice to the murderhobos so they don't murder you?
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusJones View Post
    The professional, well-funded, well-backed, card-carrying, licensed murderhobos, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilingsworth View Post
    Congrats, you made me laugh hard enough to draw my family's attention.

Life is Hectic.