1. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: To Cover All the Stars in Me(Endless Space Beta Let's Play)

Tech as it current stands
    Spoiler
    Show

Yes, they aren't close ups, but I'd have to do at least 2-3 per tree to get the same coverage, and this work better to show how I've divided things.

We have no military Techs researched so far.

In Expansion and Colonization we only lack Gas Giants and Asteroids as colonizable planets. We currently lack destroyers, but can make cruisers, and we almost have the tech that would remove some negative planetary anomalies. Also availible is the battleship type+another Expansion Dissaproval reducer, as well as a generic speed booster.

In applied Science, our research boosters are first class, with production capabilities not far behind. The easily available techs boil down to a food booster, a Tactic card, or a tonnage booster and a Tactic card. Further away is the T3 factories, as well as a new strategic resource, and an empire wide tonnage reducer.

For grab bag, there are a couple Trade based Techs, fleet size improvement, a couple food boosters, and 2 more happiness boosters, and some more diplomacy tech.

As for weapons vs defenses, against the Computer you can, even now, use defenses pretty well.
    Last edited by Tavar; 2012-06-09 at 05:00 PM.
    He fears his fate too much, and his reward is small, who will not put it to the touch, to win or lose it all.
    -James Graham, 1st Marquess of Montrose
    Satomi by Elagune