Quote Originally Posted by Amechra View Post
Alright, my votes as to questions:

What are the names and equivalent concepts of the following energies: 3, 5, 6, 7, 8?

I am assuming for the purpose of these questions that nothing Welknair reveals to us will be a lie by addition, with his answers being limited to the truth and lies of omission. Are these correct surmises?

(Note: The last question in this post is not about Fourthland itself, and therefor is not included in the 4 questions we get to ask you.)
Energy question: I think I ought to put a rule in place that you cannot have multi-part questions. If I don't, you'd be able to string as many as you like together. If you want to know the identities of all those energies, you'll need a separate question for each. Or I suppose you could try a more creative wording in an attempt to get me to reveal information on more than one.

Truthfullness: This is entirely correct. I said at the start of this that I will be entirely truthful, but will maintain the power to limit my responses to a degree I see fitting.

Not a question: Fully bold any question you're voting for. You ought only do this when you have the wording worked out to a point your satisfied with and so on. This ought to help clear up any confusion or worry about me accidentally answering one of your questions you didn't intend me to.