@ Estef

Spoiler
Show

The Goliath watches you go.

You arrive at the temple in good time. At this time of day worshippers and acolytes are busying themselves in and around the temple. The place itself, the House of Wonder, as it is known, is also impressive and imposing... with its eternal flames and now powered down walls of force that block entry in cases of threat to the temple.

You are more suprised to see 3 young humans in crimson robes with shaved heads and tattoos walking down the steps of the temple under the watchful eye of a novice.

@ Orgen

Spoiler
Show

"It is both my friend..." the older man explains.

"The symbolism is given because on the temple of knowledge all are welcome and there is always room for one more guest that can share his knowledge with us... some say that the God may also wish to join us and as such preparations should be made to meet the needs!" he smiles at this last part.

"At current times though it is also the vacant seat of Savant Wargas... the man who was part of the expedition that actually discovered Multum and did not return... it is in his honour that the Bowels of the Earth included us in their request for the charter..."

@ Miranda

Spoiler
Show

You see your bright eyed, elven friend as you open the door.

"I cant stay long... I am just here to drop off your blade and my best wishes!" he says with some urgency and places a wrapped bundle in your hands.