View Single Post

Thread: PEACH Trading Thread

1. - Top - End - #8
    Bugbear in the Playground

Griffon

Default Re: PEACH Trading Thread

R8: The Archer. There's a lot I've been meaning to do with it, but I think I got cluttered in the "Trying to do everything" phase - Any ideas on how to focus it down to "Range-oriented weapon user with abilities that are useful in scenarios that aren't "kill the enemy with lots of damage and good weapons" ?

Peach on R1:

Overall, it feels very much like a gestalt of its two intended base classes; it could possibly be very powerful, but just from looking at the class itself, I have no idea what any of its abilities of powers do. It requires me to learn both of its base classes in order to understand its capabilities, and makes it very hard to build into from classes that aren't the Affixer and the Salvager.

Level 1 Artifice table is blank, ability description indicates it should be otherwise.

Skill list is a bit large... use rope, diplomacy, sense motive, and spot/listen seem a bit out of flavor, but that's entirely up to you.

If this isn't a base class, it shouldn't have X4 skillpoints at 1st level.

Surgical Precision needs an explanation; I don't know what it is. Same with Junkheap and Craft Efficiency; perhaps a spoiler with the information from whatever classes they're from could be included for people not building into this from either?

That seems to be my recurring complaint for most of the abilities; a simply copy-paste of spoilertext explaining the abilities being used from the base classes would go a long way to making this much less of a knowledge burden. Looks fine otherwise!
    Last edited by chrisrawr; 2012-06-13 at 01:37 AM.