[Lake Hylia]

Ah! The chest! How astute, as I had thought that Rein had chosen to overlook it in favor of checking out the computer system!

The metal trunk is less of a thin-walled container design and more of a heavy "this crate was designed to outlast all life in the entire freaking galaxy" build. It even has a sticker epoxied to its side attesting to that fact like some eccentric badge of honor. It must've cost a fortune to buy, and only someone as wasteful with their resources and paranoid as Marciano would have purchased it!

The lock on the trunk doesn't look like walloping it with a crowbar or crow-bear will bust or even dent it. Rusting it might be worth a shot, as it will unseal the lid of the locker, freeing up enough space for something really thin to slip through. The use of a crowbar after that's done might help pry it open, but it'll still take a handful of minutes to accomplish the feat of cracking the shell of the case. The door handle won't work either. It looks like the lock operates on video game logic, though, much like every other item Rein has encountered in this area. The lock looks like a puzzle game! A puzzle mini-game! An annoying possibly timed puzzle mini-game with numbers arranged within a square evilly designed to accommodate 9 tiles! Only eight tiles are currently present within the square. They are:

1 6 8
3 4 5
2 7

I have forgotten the name of this brand of puzzle, or I'd include it here as well for easy reference and all that stuff.

Edit: I spent awhile looking it up and found that this is an 8 block puzzle thingy. Blarg!