@ Orgen

Spoiler
Show

The rest of the festivity goes on calmly until after midnight. Some of the clerics depart at that time to offer their prayers while others stay along with some of the bards and those that are not divinely entwined with Oghma.

Tiredeness is starting to take its toll on you as you have been up since very early...

@ Calden and Tra'vin

Spoiler
Show

The goliath thanks you.

"I will be off for now. I need to make arrangements for the guide your team will have... I shall return though so we can arrange the service." he explains and he takes you to show a simple room with 4 beds and 4 chests. It is overall very spartan but clean and tidy.

He also has a servant of the company bring you some bread, cheese and mead.

"My fallen comrades were with me when we discovered Multum... the city you are going. We were ambushed by a group of rogue drow that had also discovered the ruins. Two of my companions died there in that fight... two of my companions and a cleric of Oghma that had been my friend for over 15 years. Thankfully their sacrifice helped us destroy the drow and also survive the attack... their efforts have not gone unrecognised off course but a Passing from a cleric of the Judge is the right way to honour them..."