View Single Post

Thread: [Welknair Update/Game Idea] Fourth Land

1. - Top - End - #478
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [Welknair Update/Game Idea] Fourth Land

I don't think we could have gotten more out of that other than asking about the cycles as a whole. Even then - the answer would have likely been even more general than the current one. I'm pleased with the result.

Interestingly enough, while he mentions Full coming after Mother, it's Tick on the line up of ten (tick,tock,click,clack,so on). Not sure, but since he speaks of existence and non, perhaps the converse of each cycle is the non. Tick's converse is Tock. So maybe Full Cycle and then Empty? I wonder what the differences are to each. Haha. Questions always lead to questions, and I think these we won't find answers to without sacrificing some of the other causes.

On a related note, I love that he Dinged four times.
    (EDIT: I now also think I understand his "bianary" hint, where "10" is repeated over and over)

So...what are we asking next?
    Last edited by TheWombatOfDoom; 2012-06-15 at 06:52 AM. Reason: added thought.
    Scientific Name: Wombous apocolypticus | Diet: Apocolypse Pie | Cuddly: Yes

World Building Projects:
    Magic
    : The Stuff of Sentience | Fate: The Fabric of Physics | Luck: The Basis of Biology

Order of the Stick Projects:
    Annotation of the Comic | Magic Compendium of the Comic | Transcription of the Comic
    Dad-a-chum? Dum-a-chum? Ded-a-chek? Did-a-chick?
    Extended Signature | My DeviantArt | Majora's Mask Point Race
    (you can't take the sky from me)