1. - Top - End - #27
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City III: Abusive Physics Never End!

Jounouchi coughed, noting uncomfortably the small wet patch at the join of his pants that had formed during the altercation in the corridor. He was not a brave boy and he knew it; he hated dangerous situations like the one he was just involved in. But if he were to become part of Judgement and work closely with Anti-Skill, he would have to try; for his girlfriends' sake as well as his own.

"Forced me right out of his mind, he did...I'm...I'm not quite sure where he learned how to do that...Said something about 'not knowing me', and then he literally punched me right out of his head...."

Gathering his wits, he straightened his back while rubbing his temple, eyes searching through the room. After a brief moment of thought, he closed his eyes. A worried Koizumi pressed her lips tightly together, hoping and praying against all hope that having come this far, her son could be saved. Somehow. She wasn't sure what just happened-Or who that mysterious girl who seemed to be heavily involved in all this murderous nonsense was, but if it meant that her son could stand, walk, laugh and run again, she didn't really care.

"Is there anything we can do...?"

"He does recognise you, though, Mrs Nimori-san...And, uh, you too, Ishimaru Moroe-san. I can't enter his mind without him kicking me right back out, but he should allow you to at least interact with him. I mean...I could act as a bridge...Well, I should be able to act as one-I've never had to do this before..."

He finished his sentence, mumbling into his shoes.

"I'll do it."

"Do you know how to ward your thoughts, Mrs Nimori-san?"

"I...Uh...No."

"It's not an easy task-If you're not careful, your thoughts and memories could merge, especially if you're sorting his memories, which is what you'll be doing. That isn't a pleasant experience."

Jounouchi turned to Moroe.

"But I know you do, Ishimaru Moroe-san. Will you help me? I mean, I could probably work at it gradually, but that could take a number of months and I don't know how good of a job I could do given the circumstances...And brute-forcing a mind is really dangerous for both parties..."

__________________________________________________ _______________

Still a little stunned, Kouta wordlessly handed over the pistol to Ren. Evidence, he'd supposed, and it didn't really matter if it were him or himself who handed it to the authorities.

It didn't really occur to him at the time that Ren may have simply just wanted to keep the pistol; and it would not occur to him for quite some time, given his preoccupation with the recent crisis involving nine dead men and a level five Esper.
    Last edited by Lord-Cao-Cao; 2012-06-16 at 10:28 AM.