Next one to step through the teleport is probably one of the strangest things some people might ever see in their entire lives. First, it's an ogre, without a doubt. A very large Orge you probably doesn't want to mess with. That's not strange, it's hard to imagine an ogre who isn't large and somebody sane would want to mess with. Second, it's a woman. That's not strange either. Women are quite common. And some of them even happen to be ogres. Third, there is a magic stone floating next to her. That's not strange, even if quite rare in hands of an orge. Fourth, she is wearing a housemaid outfit. Very elegant, stylish housemaid outfit that anyone with any insight can tell just weats with magic, but still a housemaid outfit. And that's, in case you might don't know, a very strange and unusual sight. Of course there are stranger and more unusual sights out there, but it's unlike someone in the room have seen any of them. Probably because most involve Beholders and polka. And you doesn't want to be anywhere near a Beholder when it's polka time. Now wonder you never see a single one on polka party.

The woman gives everyone a look that says she might, given convinient excuse for it, and most certainly will, if somebody'll provide one, kick their colective arses. She stands proudly, like she has nothing to fear. Some might call her beautiful and she indeed is. If you like big women. Big muscular, as in, "her biceps is probably larger than an adult seasoned dwarven warrior, beard included", women. Big, muscular women whose skin is in color of bread that was in your backpack for two years. And with visible tooths that she could probably use to bit human head off. Aside from that she looks kinda cute. You might even, if you are very delusional, say she looks a litle bit non-threatening. If you are very stoic person, you might even keep a straight face after saying so.

"HELLO! I'M NANNY GRUNCH!" Woman yells loudly. Her voice is like of a terrifing monster, she of course is, trying very hard to sound nice and non-threatening, which she also is, and falling very hard, which she is too. "Those guys at the other end of the portal told me these Old Gods you have here may help me find my little Kasjus! So, where are you hiding them? I relly need their help, you know!" She says, visibly trying to be gentle. Which only makes her look very silly. Yellow-green-skinned giants with large fangs weren't born to be gentle. And it shows. It doesn't help that she tries to be gentle and yell at the same time.

Spoiler
Show

Knowledge Religion (1d20+12)[19] and Bardic Knowledge (1d20+23)[29] to see what she can recall about the Old Gods.