Korino

"Oh, I will enjoy using your arm as a toothpick."

With that the Balor's sword blazes white hot as he swings it it a wide arc before him, the flames rushing at his opponents with an almighty roar of almost sentient hate.

As the flames form a cyclone around the metal creatures, he raises his free arm and making a clawed shaped with his hand pulls down the massive bookshelves onto the opponents to batter and crush them.

As the shelves tumble and the cascade of books are set ablaze, the Balor launches himself into the air in a single beat of his charred wings.

---
Standard: Fire Storm SLA (sorry for stealing your thunder Igneel, but I didn't trust Implosion to actually work on these things): (20d6)[68] Fire Damage (DC37 Reflex for half). On a failed Save, DC 20 Reflex every round or an additional [roll4d6[/roll] fire damage (no Save).

Swift: Quickened Telekinesis SLA: attack roll to slam the bookcase down on them (d20+34)[54], damage depends on how harmful the DM considers the bookcase to be; from 1/25 lb. to 1d6/25lb.

Move: Fly up 90ft, or as high as I can if the ceiling is lower than that. Good manoeuvrability.