View Single Post

Thread: Morph Bark's Homebrew Tier Compendium

1. - Top - End - #84
    Orc in the Playground
    Default Re: Morph Bark's Homebrew Tier Compendium

Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    Looks like someone is in need of an Extended Homebrewer's Signature, maybe?
    Thank you for the suggestion. Done.
    I'd suggest making the feat progression maybe Fighter-like or less and limit
    Done.
    them to feats that grant bonuses to skills (or feats that have such viable feats as prerequisites), with of course the Crackerjack still needing to qualify for the feats as normal. This allows him access to Dragontouched and Aberrant Blood and derivatives, among others, but still mainly focuses on the skills and leaves out all the Fighter feats, Wizard feats, etc.
    Limiting the feats to skill-related would either make work for the DM (if I left it to the DM to decide which feats were skill-related) or leave odd gaps (because a source I don’t have which the DM uses has skill-related feats). For example, by the wording you suggest (“feats that grant bonuses to skills (or feats that have such viable feats as prerequisites)”), Track wouldn’t be a Crackerjack bonus feat.
    Last edited by ideasmith; 2012-06-19 at 07:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newtkeeper View Post
    Dude, we're geeks. Overanalysis is our job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tingel View Post
    You are funny, ideasmith.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadskye View Post
    I really like the way the Awareness school came about. I created a Detection subschool, which you reinterpreted into a conceptually distinct Awareness subschool. Then I misinterpreted what you meant and created yet another conceptually (slightly) distinct Awareness subschool. Teamwork!
    My Extended Signature