Mami

"That may need to wait Mr. Shirogane." the pleasant comes from an older looking woman, older in that she obviously wasn't a student at one of the schools, who crosses across the lobby with a smile on her face, thin glasses perched on the edge of her noise and wearing a smart looking suit and gloves. She just has an air of authority about her as she approaches, carrying a manila folder in her right hand, extending her left.

"You...are Shirogane Ren, correct? The Judgment kid who reported to Anti-Skill that they were going to investigate the unfortunate incident at the hospital?" She asks cordially before brushing a strand of brunette hair back from her face, "My name is Mami, I work with MAR in profiling public incidents of distress to determine the sources and possible causes of them. Currently I'm investigating what happened within one...Shougu's room and need eye witness accounts. Do you have a minute?"

I hate this part of the job. I [b]know what happened, the security feeds and interrogation report were quite clear. Still...I can't leave any stone unturned at this point. They want me to clean up GEAR's mess and I'll do it.[/I] She thinks to herself, her ire never once mussing the polite exterior she presents to Ren. After all, wasn't his fault that she was here, he was just an unfortunate bystander who happened to have a tie with Academy City's own student volunteer civil service squad, which meant this task required some delicacy.

Spoiler
Show
A very good idea of just what Mami looks like.