" Marrin, could you tend to the horses please? Perhaps Goodwoman Svetlana has some carrots for them. I think they've earned themselves a treat, don't you?," the priest requests of the demi-bandit.

Heading towards Oleg, Estanos asks the man in passing," I was wondering if you were at all willing to consider having an addition to the post built. These aren't likely to be the last prisoners we take, and I would be happier to put them in a place more secure than your storeroom next time, if for no other reason than I worry for the safety of your stock. We've some reward money, and I'm willing to fund the construction myself. Think about it, and let me know before we head back out, if you would? We'll probably be staying at least for a meal, if not the night." Having said that, he leaves Oleg be for the moment, and walks over to the robed reader, sensing something of a kindred spirit in the man.

" You don't seem to be associated with the guards." Estanos brings himself up short, seeming to cut off his conversational thrust as he chuckles ruefully and apologizes. " Please excuse my manners; it seems it takes only a few days in the wilds for me to forget them. I am Estanos ibn Omar ibn Jacin mar Nasra, devoted servant of Sarenrae the Healing Flame." He repeats a somewhat more restrained version of the bow he delivered outside the fort, touching his forehead and lips as he does so. "Pleased to make your acquaintance. Do you mind if I join you?"