1. - Top - End - #477
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Minecraft Thread X: In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the ... SSSSSSSS

Aye probably, and my character(Algernon) could help supply potions and food as trade for help from an adventurer, he also has a shop selling somewhat random items(currently mostly glass, and a small amount of gunpowder and dye), and can obtain stew easily, due to his pet mooshroom.
    Hazel(Deme's character) also has a shop which has some equipment and metal items for trade, and the librarian can enchant items.

edit; also, if it matters any; my character is an alchemist/chef/botanist/carpenter(he can make potions, dyes, any grown food, cake, milk, mushrooms, planks, logs, stairs, ladders, chests, and signs, and can grow plants, he can also work glass to make bottles for his potions, or to make windows), His main weakness is that he can't break through anything tougher then stone(though he can mine coal), is vulnerable to fire, and is fairly frail(not good at melee combat against anything tougher then a chicken, and cant wear armour), he is also undead(a bog mummy/bog lich, who animated himself using an elixir he learned from an enderman[and due to having learned from an enderman, wont attack them unless they attack first])
    Last edited by Togath; 2012-06-19 at 06:45 PM.
    Meow(Steam page)
    [I]"If you are far from this regions, there is a case what the game playing can not be comfortable.["/I]