1. - Top - End - #58
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City III: Abusive Physics Never End!

Looking at Mei he smiles as her and nods in understanding while putting a comforting hand. Before Mami arrived he looked towards Ren and said, "Thank your for saving Shougo-san and Ishimaru-sempai Ren-taichou. Also Mei is a little tongue tied from relief but she really wants to thank you for saving Kouta-san as well."

He then smiles mischievously as he says, " However if you really need to relax then the perfect way to do so would be too..."

It was then that Mami came in and spoke to Ren. In the presence of another beautiful example of the female gender, this time a woman, Tobio's shyness and blush came back full strength as his face turned completely red. If Mei was watching instead of hiding mortification she might feel the need to place a palm to her face in exasperation. A-A-Ano M-Mami-san, w-why i-is such a-a thing n-n-necessary? W-wouldnt't t-the r-reports from the security a-and footage b-be e-enough? P-P-Plus if i-it w-was r-really t-that i-important w-wouldn't i-it be m-more p-prudent t-to a-ask M-Mrs. N-Nimori? R-Ren-taichou o-only s-showed up a-about halfway t-though the s-scene, a-at least t-that i-is what I-I gathered. W-Wouldn't b-be b-better i-if you a-asked someone who was t-there at the b-beginning?"

While he says this he looks down toward the floor twirling a thick lock of his hair in front of his face.

((OOC: Sorry I had started this post this morning and then I crashed in the middle of writing it. So if I need to edit it please tell me and I can have Tobio say this after Mami shows up I guess.))

__________________________________________________ _____________

Ryuji comes up from his bow and shakes Krystal's hand. Hearing her and Katsu's converation he chuckles a little as he says, "Well it soundd like you wish to live quite the exciting life. Of course considering this is academy city your wish may very well come true. Although that excitement might not always be a good thing."

Ringo grins to herself as she spins in a little circle causing the thin girls hair to flutter around her as she says, "It would be interesting to fight a giant robot. It wouldn't have a chance against me but it would be interesting."
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2012-06-19 at 08:37 PM.