View Single Post

Thread: Three Goddesses - IC (Thread #2)

1. - Top - End - #951
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Three Goddesses - IC (Thread #2)

Spoiler
    Show
    What the hell?!? I thought I had put forth a pretty big reply .... ???

Lildorrinene gives a little finger wave to Kotep as they disappear.

Lildorrinene kneels upon the ground in front of the Goddess. "I spoke as I felt to that power-mad halfwit, based on what I perceive to be true in my ability to process. I still feel that way, but I am not without a sense of gratitude and relief.

"I will serve you in my means and in my way, but because I choose too, not because I am forced to. If, where any part of You may be concerned, you merely seek - whereas Lust is concerned - to simply supplant Nocticula as Malcanthet was despatched, and I and my sisters are enforced pawns, then I shall not worship you and you are best to end me here. I did not do my part for the greater glory of the universe, for the health of Daystor, for the sense of what you might be come theologically, and definitely not for Nocticula.

"I did what I did to be free.

"Lust means nothing if men crumble beneath me. I yearn for more, and almost tasted as such when Talbot yielded himself to my kiss. If you have the power to take the tempting power of demonic immortality and the allure of the succubus away from me, then I will accept all the benefits and weaknesses that come with being mortal, and I shall pledge myself to your service at once as destroyer, champion, and healer ... and with this, my ability to inspire others to you. I know, for his part, Lok-too-loo-baz seeks better for himself, though perhaps in form if not in mortality."
    Last edited by lostsole31; 2012-06-20 at 01:46 AM.
    11APR2024: Completed reading Paizo's Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Demons Revisited (2013, Jacobs).
    28JAN2024: Completed reading TPK Games' The Deductionist (2013, Everhart). This source is authorized for playtest.
    Spoiler: Player Status
    Show
    ClasyCrow: On hiatus through 11MAY2024.