Quote Originally Posted by abcd View Post
Spoiler
Show

From this comic we can guess that V is probably the closest person to the Gate..

Draketooth was a master of cunning and illusions. HE could have made it so that the path to the gate is through a low level trap. A trap which is so low level that people getting caught in it will not have the required skills to open the gate and the people of higher level will not fall into the trap.

V is there by odd coincidence and will probably be the first to get closer to the gate while the rest are fighting and/or searching for it.

This is brilliant. Very much a Columbus' egg.

Quote Originally Posted by t209 View Post
V killed Tarq's last wife accidently and if Qarr say about the Draketooth's Black Dragon ancestry and V's familicide role in his last wife's death.
Oh well, I forgot that Tarq did not care about his last wife and probably use V as a hostage if he discovers him/her.
When I see the Draketooths zombie army, the situation is going FUBAR (oh crud!).
This, on the other hand...

No, look, the point where you lost us is when you said you HOPED T would slit V's throat. It actually made me wonder if you were maybe reading some bizarro-universe version of this comic.