17th day of Amber's Fall
08:00; Bukiya Inn
Vasae, Non

Vasae chuckled, glancing about before leaning in with a hushed tone as if the answer itself was a secret. “The answer, she replied, was the letter E for it is the beginning of the End, it ends timE and spacE and without it crEation would not be. And as she spoke the doors opened in the castle wide enough for her to sail her ship inside. We know little of what was within, the stories end with her sailing inside, only her ship and her trusted men returning sworn never to speak of what they saw within. Gwythmelin did not return to us however.” He finishes his tea with a pleasant sigh, leaning back up slowly. “I think it would be wonderful to find such a place...be like a hero of the old tales. There are scarce few told in the halls of Varden these days that none have heard before.”

24th of Amber's Fall
Wayfarer's Point, Plunderer's Folly, Deck
Captain Jacob Rackham, Vasae, Veldin, Lorindal

Vasae laughs, nodding as he strides onto the boat. “A week and a handful of days by your peoples count only! But a blink to me Captain!” he chuckles, waving to those working on the deck in a friendly and rather knowing nature. He steps inside the Captain’s quarters swiftly though holds the door for the pair behind, taking a seat after. “A pleasent day for you Captain, may I introduce Lorindal Moonshadow and Veldin Tanner?” He motions to the pair in turn, smirking at them both. “Now then, I’ve come into some information about a boat with a load of treasure but I’m without a ship. I remembered my good friend Captain Rackham and figured for a cut you may lend me your ship and skill with it? A fifty fifty cut? That is the most fair I believe yes?”